Christmas and ICE! at Gaylord Palms has become a family tradition for a lot of Orlando residents over the past 10 years, and this year will be no exception. Gaylord Palms continues to add more and more to their lineup of things to see and do during the Holiday Season.
Christmas at Gaylord Palms – FUN FOR THE FAMILY
Here are just a few of the new features/shows that are being added.
- ICE! Featuring A Charlie Brown Christmas by Charles Shultz. This year Charlie Brown and his gang take over ICE! In only the way they know how. There will be iconic scenes of the movie, that unfolds through two million pounds of interactive ice sculptures, including their holiday play rehearsal, Snoopy’s decorated doghouse and of course the famous Charlie Brown Christmas Tree.
- Claus Holiday Traditions. This is a half-hour interactive show where guests can cozy up Mrs. Claus (described as the “most jolliest hostess” of all time) while she reads your favorite holiday stories and sings Christmas carols. Oh, and don’t forget your cookies and milk.
- Santa’s Snow Throw. Yes, even in Florida you can throw snowballs in Florida. Throw your snowballs at a variety of targets in this old style carnival game.
- A Christmas Wish. Gaylord Palms stunning atrium will welcome guests to experience this all-new light show, where narration, music and dazzling visual effects combine. The hotel’s new 60 foot LED Christmas tree takes center stage of this awesome show.
- Breakfast with Charlie Brown & Friends. This is a one-of-a-kind interactive character breakfast includes a delicious breakfast buffet with Peanuts themed dishes. And of course, you get to hang out with Charlie Brown and the rest of the Peanuts gang including Lucy and Snoopy.
ICE! – Everybody Loves This Feature!!!
Of course, Cirque Dreams Unwrapped, The Elf on the Shelf Scavenger Hunt, Gingerbread Decorating Corner, Build-A-Bear Workshop, Photos with Santa and my favorite, Alpine Rush will be returning this year to round out an awesome line up of things to do while visiting Christmas at Gaylord Palms.
Christmas at Gaylord Palms is open daily from November 18th, 2016 – January 1st, 2017, including holidays. For more information and to purchase tickets you can go to ChristmasatGaylordPalms.com.
Please watch our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages for updates as we are going to take you inside Christmas at Gaylord Palms next week!