This year, the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival will be bigger than ever, expanding to 90 days, from March 2-May 30, 2016 at Walt Disney World Resort. Enjoy fresh farm market flavors at the festival’s Outdoor Kitchens, new Disney character topiaries, interactive play gardens and live rockin’ music during this year’s annual event.
Go and see incredible topiaries inspired by your favorite Disney characters! Nearly 100 topiary characters, including Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Lady and the Tramp, Simba and Peter Pan, will animate the Epcot landscape surrounded by sweeping garden beds and exhibits.
Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival
New this year, Donald Duck’s mischievous nephews, Huey, Dewey and Louie, will make their topiary debut with Donald and Daisy at the park’s front entrance garden. Ranger Mickey Mouse in topiary form will also appear for the first time to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the National Parks Service launched in 1916 to conserve the country’s natural scenic treasures.
Fresh garden produce, savory bites and sweet treats will be abundant at the festival’s Outdoor Kitchens, returning for a fourth year with Guest favorites and new food and beverage offerings along the World Showcase promenade. Get your complimentary Garden Passports stamped as you taste garden- and spring-inspired culinary creations.
For an inside look at the festival and gardening tips you can try at home, visit the Festival Center where Disney gardeners will lead weekend how-to Gardening Seminars. Catch guest experts as they conduct complimentary seminars on a wide range of gardening and outdoor living topics. The Festival Center is also home to signature festival merchandise.
End the evening with pop musical performances spanning four decades during the Garden Rocks Concert Series at the outdoor America Gardens Theatre. Catch these acts on weekends (Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays) at 5:30, 6:45 and 8 p.m. throughout the festival.
- March 4-6: The Orchestra, starring former members of ELO “Evil Woman”
- March 11-13: STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas, known for their song “We Built This City”
- March 18-20: Little River Band, known for their song “Reminiscing”
- March 25-27: Village People, famous for “YMCA”
- April 1-3: Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone, known for the song “I’m Henry VIII, I Am”
- April 8-10: The Guess Who, famous for “American Woman”
- April 15-17: Blood, Sweat & Tears featuring Bo Bice “Spinning Wheel”
- April 22-24: NEW! Brian Howe, former lead singer of Bad Company “Can’t Get Enough”
- April 29-May 1: NEW! Georgia Satellites, known for their song “Keep Your Hands to Yourself”
- May 6-8: Gin Blossoms, famous for “Hey Jealousy”
- May 13-15: NEW! Darlene Love “Wait ‘Til My Bobby Gets Home”
- May 20-22: Night Ranger, known for the song “Sister Christian”
- May 27-30: The Spinners, famous for “Working my Way Back To You” *This concert series will run through Monday
*Entertainment is subject to change without notice. Please check the daily times guide.
The fun continues after the sun sets! Illuminated topiary and play gardens will glow brightly for an after-dark festival experience.
The festival, including all gardening programs and exhibits, is included in regular Epcot admission.
UPDATE for PASSHOLDERS ONLY: Passholders, now there’s even more to celebrate at the 2016 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival! Get an exclusive passholder gift during each month of the festival – a special edition print drawn by legendary Disney artist Don “Ducky” Williams. Come each month, and collect all three! Supplies are limited. One print per Passholder per month. Each Passholder must be present to receive print, and have a valid Photo ID and Annual Pass or MagicBand.