My family and I had the opportunity to see the Three Musketeers Dinner Show last weekend, and I was very impressed. We thoroughly enjoyed it and my son absolutely loved it. I think he is still talking about it today. So here is the top 5 reasons why you should take your family to see the Three Musketeers Dinner Show.
- The Music ~ This was one of my favorite things about the show. They incorporate music from 80’s, 90’s and today directly into the show. Some of the lyrics are changed to fit the story, but we knew the music and melodies. Expect to hear songs like “Don’t Worry, Be Happy” by Bobby McFarrin, “Some Nights” by Fun and “Hit Me With Your Best Shot” by Pat Benatar, plus many more classic hits. Also, all of the instrumentals that are played through out the show are contemporary songs, including the final fight scene that includes an awesome rendition of Gangnam Style.
- The Story Line ~ The storyline is set to recount the epic story of the Three Musketeers; Athos, Porthos, Aramis, and, of course, D’Artagnan. It is an action packed high-energy adventure with epic sword fights, highflying acrobatics and characters that bring you right into the story.
- Audience Participation ~ Throughout the Three Musketeers Dinner Show, audience members are chosen to represent their section’s musketeer and participate in spirited competitions. Members from our section got to participate in the Blind Folded Ring Toss, Sail Boat Races, The Dockers Dance (using docker’s hooks) and Cannon Firing competition. My son was chosen to fire the cannon. I was super proud of him. While he didn’t win, he was the only person to hit the target on his first try. The Captain of the ship even made my son feel special when just after the completion, he said “Logan, you are still a winner in my book.” The smile on his face was priceless. At the end of the show all of the children get a chance to fight off the bad guys with pretend muskets and help the Musketeers win the battle. Each child is escorted up on stage and takes the oath to become an honorary musketeer. You could see the joy on the children’s faces as they were coming down off the stage.
- The Food ~ You have a choice between Steak Kabobs, Salmon or half a roasted chicken. Each is served with a starter salad (or soup), Caribbean rice and steamed vegetables. Logan and I had the steak kabobs and my daughter and wife had the chicken. The steak was great and from the way my daughter raved about it, the chicken must have been delicious too. Dessert is apple cobbler served with a scoop of ice cream. Normal soft drinks and tea are included as well as cold draft beer.
- The Action ~ There is tons of sword fighting (my son’s favorite part), acrobatics and stunts through out the show. The Vagabond was my favorite as she added beauty and grace to her highflying stunts.
The Three Musketeers Dinner Show is a great interactive fun filled time for the whole family. I highly recommend it.
Please note: The Three Musketeers Dinner Show Sales and Marketing Team treated my family and I to the great night out, but my views stated are my own.